Check out this particular post by unbolt.me
In short, Tetiana and Tony have given you a chance to showcase blogging awards. The point of that page is appreciation, do not think of it as a way to increase web traffic. That just ends up being so disrespectful. I’ve enjoyed their poetry on another level. Sometimes being speechless is a good thing. I’d like to believe this to be one of those times too.
Now, I’m not going to showcase any of these awards on my blog, my intentions are rather in the direction of unbolt. I’m going to nominate few bloggers who have been quite important for me in my little journey of blogging. Just a little token of appreciation. Know that your writing has so often influenced and fuelled my creativity. Every single one of you has been so supportive.
Like I said, each one of you has influenced me in one way or another, so believe me you deserve this.
Do take some time to check out my nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award too.
Now for the rules of acceptance:
- Say “Thank You” to the person who nominated you & link their blog to your post (You don’t have to post a link to my blog if you don’t want to, I wouldn’t mind that).
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 – 10 other bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
- Include the Award Badge in your post.
My ten questions to you.
- What made you want to start your blog? In other words, why do you write?
- How do you describe yourself when ask who are you?
- What are your top 5 bloggers and why?
- What type of posts do you like to read?
- Do you plan to change any styles regarding your blog?
- If you could host a challenge on your blog, what kind would it be?
- What have you wanted to do on your blog but haven’t yet? Why not?
- What is your best moment in life?
- Describe your taste in music.
- Name one item on your bucket list, or more if you like?
After your post is complete, copy the link and add it to a post of theirs. You can change the question to whatever you want to ask from the people you nominate.
Here are the bloggers I nominate, in no particular order.
Boo and Little Man
Around the world
Poetry by Anshika Kasana
Thank you for being part of the blogosphere.